- Are you a Canadian company?
Yes. We are a Canadian company based in Ontario with location in Toronto.
- Do you sell other materials not listed on your site?
Yes. If there is anything you need and cannot find on our site, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help you with it. We have many connections and suppliers and can try to help you get what you are looking for.
- Do you offer wholesale prices?
Yes. Please contact us for more information.
- I want to return or exchange my order, what do I do?
As long as you did not open the items, you may return or exchange them. Simply let us know and we will accommodate you. See our return policy for more information.
- I want to cancel or modify my order, what do I do?
Orders placed online can be canceled or modified as long as the order has not been shipped yet. When an order is shipped, a shipping confirmation message is sent to your email. If you did not get your shipping confirmation email, you may contact us and request to cancel or modify your order.
- Is your 3.00mm diameter filament compatible with printers that are best suited for 2.85mm filament?
We do offer 2.85mm filaments specifically (see our 2.85mm category), although our 3.00mm filaments have a very small tolerance and are too close to “true” 3.00mm diameter, therefore it will most likely not work properly on printers where the 2.85mm is preferred.
- How do I know if my order has been shipped yet?
When we ship / fulfill an order, an automated email is sent out out to the email address you provided. The email will include the details of the items that were shipped as well as the tracking number if available. When in doubt, always contact us.
- I need some filament urgently, can you help?
Yes. If you are in the Toronto area we can arrange “same day” shipping (if ordered by 11am). For the rest of Canada, your best option is to choose the FedEx Overnight shipping option at checkout. Please be sure to read our shipping information page first for more details and time limits.